Owning and maintaining a thriving landscape garden takes a great deal of time and effort. If you don’t have the time to devote to this there are services I can recommend to you.
If you have a business, you can offer a warm welcome to your visitors before they even walk in your front door. Meticulously manicured beds extend a silent invitation to your customers to do business with a company that offers them the same careful attention to detail.
Colourful flowers grouped in islands or in bordered areas are pleasing to the senses and soften the look of utilitarian buildings.
The different aspects of flower bed care are:
- Cleaning out the weeds, leaves and twigs.
- Removing dead flowers and branches to boost plant health.
- Trimming to encourage plant health and flowering.
- Fertilization treatments to enhance soil quality.
- Pest and disease control to eliminate infestations.
- Mulching to prevent stress from weather and discourage weed growth.
I always provide extensive information on the efficient, safe and high-quality bed and border weed control and management .
Call me at 01223 750782